Pages

Saturday 17 July 2010

Clarks Originals


Those of you who know me in the real world will know that I am more than a little in love with shoes. I'm having a few health problems at the moment that cause swollen ankles and I'm genuinely less concerned about my circulatory system than I am about the possibility I may have to give up wearing high heels.

In the meantime I will be saving my pennies for these beautiful Clarks Originals.
Now Clarks say,

Victoriana-inspired ladies shoes in soft black suede, with luxurious red velvet laces. This feminine style combines an easy to wear mid-height heel and delicate stitching, with the natural comfort of the Originals crepe sole.

but I think they'd look perfect with a 1940's inspired outfit. The heel is high enough to give your posture a little lift and add elegance to your walk but low enough to still be comfortable after a day in the classroom and a bus ride and walk home. The ribbon adds a touch of quirky stylishness and fun to a classic shape.
I'm a huge fan of Clarks shoes, they're comfortable, hardwearing and often very chic, and I think their Originals range is fabulous. There are a number of t-bar and Mary-Jane style shoes in the range that need to find a home on my shoe rack so I'm hoping I get lots of work over the coming year so I can buy them all.
Most of the shoes are in the £50-£70 range so they aren't cheap compared to budget ranges but they're hardly in the designer price range and they will last you for years with the right care.
If you'd like them you can order them here: http://www.clarks.co.uk/Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reassure me someone is reading; leave me a comment!