Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

Lulu Guinness


I love Lulu Guinness products and her unique retro-inspired style. I have one of her handbags- a wonderful bargain buy from TK Maxx which I will show you when I've found my camera (has anyone seen it by the way?)- and would love more.


She has a sale on at the moment and this beautiful handbag is reduced from £175 to £52.50 which is a fantastic bargain if you're not a freelance worker facing a couple of months with no work.
If you're a little more solvent you can buy it here,
http://www.luluguinness.com/ProductPage.aspx?productId=LULU0099157500010 but I was wondering whether I could adapt the idea by embroidering a homemade tote bag with simple line drawings?
I'll let you know...

2 comments:

  1. I have a few Lulu Guiness pieces, I love all her bags and am currently coverting one of the lips clutches.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

Reassure me someone is reading; leave me a comment!