Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

The Literary Gift Company


May I just draw your attention to this rather wonderful website? I don't think there's a single thing on here that I don't want to buy for me or someone I love.


The badge at the top of the page would be perfect for all those times on public transport or in waiting rooms that people presume you're reading because you're bored and lonely and would much rather be talking to them about immigration.
The earrings are delicate and elegant and I'd buy them now if I didn't know for a fact that I'd lose them in a couple of days.
The Dorothy Parker poster may still find its way to my study wall as she's one of my heroines.
And the bag inspires me to see if I can make something out of an old book or two (my apologies right now to The Girl for the mess I'm likely to make).
I'm also sorry about the weird positioning of the pictures on this post but I've spent blinkin' ages trying to sort it out and I've had enough; I'm hungry and I'm going to make myself some lunch.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Reassure me someone is reading; leave me a comment!